Our Community Is Helping Us Save Lives by Supporting Our Programs .
Traffic Safety Events of Wyoming:
- HVE (High Visibility Enforcement): Media and Law Enforcement combined Effort during major national holidays
- High Visibility Enforcement Events: Held during national HVE campaigns, such as St. Patrick's Day, Superbowl, Memorial Day, July 4th - in order to spread the safety message and increase awareness on making safe choices in order to make our highways safer for all travelers.
- Adult Alcohol Education: First time DUI offenders interact with a panel of speakers who have been impacted by a drunk driver incident. Conducted on a monthly basis.
- Wind River Summer Safety Event: Huge public education event on the Wind River Indian Reservation.
- Car Seat Check Events & Check Station: Inspection and distribution of car seats with certified technicians and law enforcement. Low income families receive a car seat to keep their children safe.
- Driving Simulator: DUI and Distracted driving simulators provided to our community.
- Roll-Over Simulator: Demonstrates a single vehicle rolling over at 35 miles per hour with dummies that are ejected when not properly in seat belts. Best visual aid to convince a person to buckle up.
- Life are you Ready: High risk scenario simulations for Fremont County youth in 6th grade.
- Gift of a Mother’s Love: Special gift basket and a child car seat for the first child born on Valentine’s Day in Riverton and Lander.
- National Teen Driver Safety Week: Winter weather and distracted driving education for teenagers.
- Seat Belt Survivor: Celebrating survivors of fatal crashes that were using seat belts properly.
- Prime For Life: High risk decision making education for pre-teens through adult. Individual risk assessment course with emphasis on self-realization to determine each person’s level of risk in life.