Injury Prevention Resources (IPR) Official Contest Rules NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Contests are open only to those who share specific social media via IPR’s Facebook page. Occasionally proof of attendance to an IPR sponsored event may be required. Contests are open to legal residents and visitors in the United States and are void where prohibited by law. Employees of Injury Prevention Resources, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contests. Contests are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules and, you represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Injury Prevention Resources as final and binding as they relate to the contest contents.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted only by sharing the specific post on Facebook labeled “Social Media Giveaway” on the days and times specified by IPR and within the contest flyer (where applicable). Entries are submitted when the post is shared and tagged to Injury Prevention Resources, and when stated, proof of attendance to an IPR sponsored event is submitted to Injury Prevention Resources.
4. How to Enter: Contests may only be entered by sharing the specific post on Facebook labeled “Social Media Giveaway” on the days and times specified by IPR within the contest flyer (where applicable) and with proof of attendance to an IPR sponsored event (where applicable) submitted to Injury Prevention Resources. Entries must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Injury Prevention Resources. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be revoked from eligibility at the sole discretion of Injury Prevention Resources.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive specified prize(s) for each contest. The specifics of the prize(s) shall be solely determined by Injury Prevention Resources. Actual/appraised value will vary with each contest and may differ at the time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Injury Prevention. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Injury Prevention Resources to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected by volunteers under the supervision of Injury Prevention Resources. Winner(s) will be notified via Facebook and within ten (10) business days following selection of Winner(s). Injury Prevention Resources is not responsible for Winner(s) failure to receive notice due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings, or for Winner(s) provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner(s) of the prize offered in contests is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER(S) (AT Injury Prevention Resources SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Injury Prevention Resources, anyone acting on behalf of Injury Prevention Resources, and Injury Prevention Resources’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right(s) of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion Injury Prevention Resources. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Injury Prevention Resources from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Injury Prevention Resources may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Injury Prevention Resources reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Injury Prevention Resources’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Injury Prevention Resources may select the Winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) any action taken by Injury Prevention Resources. Injury Prevention Resources reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Injury Prevention Resources has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should any attempt be made, Injury Prevention Resources reserves the right to seek restitution for damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold Injury Prevention Resources and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: Contest(s) ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WYOMING WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any contest promoted by Injury Prevention Resources, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wyoming having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant(s) be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest(s)). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Injury Prevention Resources, 303 N. Broadway Ave., Riverton, WY 82501.
13. Sponsor: The sponsor of the contest is: Injury Prevention Resources, 303 N. Broadway Ave., Riverton, WY 82501.
14. Facebook: The contest(s) hosted by Injury Prevention Resources is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. The contestant agrees to adhere to all privacy policies associated with Facebook. Privacy policies can be viewed on www.facebook.com.
15. ______ By initialing here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules herein.