Injury Prevention partners with Alcohol Monitoring Systems for our DUI Monitoring Program
Alcohol Monitoring Bracelets (SCRAM_X)
Alcohol Monitoring Bracelets are similar to the breathalyzer, but it attaches to a client's ankle. This technology goes wherever the client goes, and monitors them for alcohol consumption 24/7. This is the ultimate tool for alcohol consumption accountability.
- Over 200 clients have used this technology. This has allowed them to maintain employment while on probation/bond. IN many cases, this technology has helped clients to remain sober, provide for their family and avoid unnecessary incarceration.
- Providing an alternative to BAC testing and incarceration in Fremont County. We assure that if a DUI offender consumes alcohol, proper entities within our local legal system are informed.
SCRAM CAM Provides Accountability and Encourages Compliance
Standalone alcohol monitoring — no ability to miss a test or drink around testing schedules. Goes where the client goes — no transportation to a testing center. Studies show CAM is most effective for offenders assessed with alcohol dependence or addiction Works well in conjunction with treatment to enforce compliance and better identify when intervention may be needed
• Worn 24/7
• Automated, noninvasive
• Samples perspiration every 30 minutes
• Industry-leading anti-tamper technology
• Optional House Arrest curfew monitoring in one bracelet CAM Base Station
• Multiple ways to connect, including Ethernet and SCRAM Wireless™
• Automatically uploads and transmits data at prescheduled time(s)
• Downloads software updates from SCRAMNET to the CAM Bracelet
• SCRAM Direct Connect™ allows agent downloads in the office, on-demand, direct to a computer
• 99.4% compliance each and every day
• National network of service providers
• Conclusively distinguishes between alcohol consumption and environmental alcohol sources
• Single-source admissibility—no back-up tests required
• Flexible data management—expand, consolidate, view at-a-glance assessments, or summarize an entire caseload
• Continuous testing means no drinking around test schedules